Sunday 21 July 2013

Jersey Hijab Caps from Inayah Collection

High quality  hijab/bonnet cap made from 100% viscose jersey fabric. Our hijab caps are ideal for extra coverage and keeping hair tucked away in place, whilst the soft stretch jersey fabric ensures maximum comfort, making our hijab caps an essential must have in every wardrobe!

BABY PINK JERSEY HIJAB CAP

DENIM BLUE JERSEY HIJAB CAP

EMERALD GREEN JERSEY HIJAB CAP

Jaya:
I could not believe how quickly I received my order - three days only, from UK to Gold Coast, Australia! Unreal! Very good service, with follow up enquiry from Inayah if I was happy with things; and to provide me with a link to video tutorials of how to fold/wear the hijab. Thank you Inayah - very very good service.
________________________________________

Maha:
They shipped it out quickly to the USA, I was very pleased with the service. Received it within a week
________________________________________

Lina:
I love that you send emails and texts to say the exact delivery day and that you give the option to change the delivery day if it is not suitable. It is even more helpful that you send a further message with a one-hour delivery slot, so I was able to go about my day as normal but knew when I had to listen out for the doorbell.

Don't forget to check out our website for more hijabs fashion

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment